Not sure what to do with your newly purchased bacon jam? Here are some suggestions.
· Bacon Jam is excellent on toasted bread. Slice some baguette, toast it in the oven until crispy and then spread some warmed bacon love onto it!
· Wanna kick that up a notch? Spread some cream cheese on the toasted baguette first. Sinful!
· How about this? Make your standard grilled cheese sandwich, but spread some Bacon Jam on the inside of one of the slices of bread before you grill it.
· Stir in some Bacon Jam into leftover tomato sauce or cream based sauce and toss with some pasta for bacony goodness.
· Love BLTs? Make this classic sandwich but substitute Bacon Jam for the strips of bacon
· Bacon Jam is awesome on a burger. Spread on a toasted bun, add your homemade burger and cheese, and top with a little arugula or lettuce.
· Add it to steamed Swiss chard…because Swiss chard is healthy!
· Mix it with ground meat for an amazing meatloaf.
· Stir it in with scrambled eggs for a ready-made bacon and eggs.
· Top some seared scallops with it. Bacon and scallops?!?! That’s crazy talk.
· How about roasted halibut topped with Bacon Jam?
· Stir it into sour cream and use it as a dip.
· Spread it on baked chicken breasts—add it during the last 15 minutes of cooking.
· Add it to roasted Brussels sprouts to take the lowly vegetable to new heights.
How's that for a start!
IF YOU HAVE ANY MORE SUGGESTIONS, LET US KNOW IN THE COMMENTS!!